1. What problems have you had to overcome on the nature trail?
The main problem was the big hump and what we were going to do about it. we had an idea of having a tunnel go through it but that would be alot of work and probably not safe, so for now we are going to have steps going upto it.
2. What have learnt whilst working on this project?
I have learnt more on the different wildlife and plants along the nature trail and also different techniques we have used for the path.
3. What wildlife have you seen on the trail?
We met Lionel who was a caterpillar we found, we've seen lots of toads and a robin who comes down when we are working on the path. We have lots badger holes down the trail to but we haven't seen them yet?
4. What has been the worst part for you?
The worst part is that i cant physically help or get involved with the work as much as i would like.
5. What has been the best part?
Seeing the progress each week and being able to look back and see what we've done.
6. If you had to tell anyone who was considering helping out what would you say?
Definitely get involved, its a great experience and you gain so much from it. You meet new people, learn new things and most of all you have fun.
It was great to have see the perspective of a youth worker on the Nature Trail, in the coming weeks we will interview some of the young volunteers and see how their views of the project compare to those of Robyn.