We recently announced our new expansion plans for our Food Co-op, with plans to:
So that our customers can collect their produce at more convenient times (e.g. after work), we've expanded our collection times to be 3pm-7pm every Friday at Worcester Volunteer Centre.
Now, we're pleased to announce our DELIVERY SERVICE* to bring our produce straight to your door for just £1!
If you're a Food Co-op Virgin, why not take this opportunity to try out some of our lovely organic (non-certified) local produce, grown and harvested less than 5 miles away!
*Delivery is available in Worcester, within a 5-mile radius of Worcester Volunteer Centre. If you are outside this area, delivery may be available but subject to additional charges. Please ask our team for more details.
How Does it Work?
1. Simply place your order as usual (see below)
2. Tell our food co-op team you'd like it delivered when you place your order
3. Your produce will be delivered on Friday (to arrange a specific time, please ask when you order)
4. Sit back and wait for your lovely produce to arrive, and simply pay on delivery
How to Order
1. Join our mailing list (if you haven't already)
2. Check what's available this week, on the food co-op page or on our weekly bulletin
3. Place your orders via e-mail or on the food co-op page before 10am on Friday
4. Come to Worcester Volunteer Centre on Friday to collect & pay (please check our food co-op page for collection times)